You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MOBICONNECT for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MOBICONNECT from your systemZTE Corporation
. More data about ZTE Corporation can be found here
. Please open http://www.zte.com.cn
if you want to read more on MOBICONNECT on ZTE Corporation's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing MOBICONNECT is C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Algeria_Mobilis_MF667_WebUI\\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 96.75 KB (99072 bytes) on disk and is named LaunchWebUI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with MOBICONNECT. They take about 3.61 MB (3783624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckNDISPort_cp.exe (410.25 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.75 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (294.32 KB)
- Setup.exe (644.75 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (498.25 KB)
- Tip.exe (145.25 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
- CancelAutoPlay_Server.exe (416.75 KB)
- InstallZDServ.exe (390.75 KB)
- ResetCD.exe (165.25 KB)
- UninstallZDServ.exe (154.25 KB)
- ZDServ.exe (417.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of MOBICONNECT. For other MOBICONNECT versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall MOBICONNECT.Folders left behind when you uninstall MOBICONNECT:
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\1.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\10.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\11.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\12.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\2.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\3.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\4.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\5.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\6.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\7.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\8.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\9.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\APPWEB.ico
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\CancelAutoPlay_df.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\CheckNDISPort_df.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\CONFIG.INI
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\32bit\installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\32bit\WNET\zterndis.cat
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\32bit\WNET\zterndis.inf
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\64bit\installer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\64bit\WNET\zterndis.cat
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\64bit\WNET\zterndis.inf
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\drivers\setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\LaunchWebUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\ResetCDROM.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\ShowTip.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\UninstallSelf.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hostless Modem\MOBICONNECT\USBFLAGCONFIG.INI
MOBICONNECT is an application by ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MOBICONNECT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MOBICONNECT with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MOBICONNECT or simply activate the Search field and type in "MOBICONNECT". If it exists on your system the MOBICONNECT app will be found very quickly. After you click MOBICONNECT in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MOBICONNECT, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MOBICONNECT:
- The publisher is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\ZDSupport\Algeria_Mobilis_MF667_WebUI\\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MOBICONNECT.
8. After uninstalling MOBICONNECT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MOBICONNECT that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MOBICONNECT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MOBICONNECT by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that MOBICONNECT by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MOBICONNECT supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:49:09.957