This page contains detailed information on how to remove MKey v1.2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MKey v1.2.1 from your computerSerioSoft
. You can read more on SerioSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.seriosoft.org
to get more info about MKey v1.2.1 on SerioSoft's website. MKey v1.2.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for MKey v1.2.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe". MKey v1.2.1's primary file takes about 2.30 MB (2407424 bytes) and is called MKey.exe.
MKey v1.2.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.00 MB (3147707
bytes) on disk:
- MKey.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.93 KB)
- updater.exe (43.00 KB)
The current page applies to MKey v1.2.1 version 1.2.1
MKey v1.2.1 is an application offered by SerioSoft. Some people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove MKey v1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MKey v1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MKey v1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MKey v1.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the MKey v1.2.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MKey v1.2.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MKey v1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MKey v1.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.seriosoft.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MKey\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MKey v1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling MKey v1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MKey v1.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MKey v1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MKey v1.2.1 by SerioSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that MKey v1.2.1 by SerioSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MKey v1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130