This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MIPAV for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MIPAV from your systemfed.dhhs.nih.cit.dcb.isl.MIPAV
. You can read more on fed.dhhs.nih.cit.dcb.isl.MIPAV or check for application updates here
. More info about the app MIPAV can be found at http://mipav.cit.nih.gov
. MIPAV is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\mipav directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing MIPAV is C:\Program Files\mipav\Uninstall-MIPAV\Uninstall mipav.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. mipav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MIPAV. They take an average of 2.31 MB (2424264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mipav.exe (432.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (37.25 KB)
- java.exe (167.75 KB)
- javacpl.exe (49.75 KB)
- javaw.exe (167.75 KB)
- javaws.exe (186.25 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.25 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (38.25 KB)
- kinit.exe (38.25 KB)
- klist.exe (38.25 KB)
- ktab.exe (38.25 KB)
- orbd.exe (38.25 KB)
- pack200.exe (38.25 KB)
- policytool.exe (38.25 KB)
- rmid.exe (38.25 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (38.25 KB)
- servertool.exe (38.25 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (20.75 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (38.25 KB)
- unpack200.exe (150.25 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.28 KB)
- Uninstall mipav.exe (432.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of MIPAV. Click on the links below for other MIPAV versions:
MIPAV is a program released by fed.dhhs.nih.cit.dcb.isl.MIPAV. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MIPAV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MIPAV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MIPAV or simply click the Search feature and type in "MIPAV". The MIPAV application will be found very quickly. After you select MIPAV in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MIPAV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MIPAV:
- The web site of the program is: http://mipav.cit.nih.gov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mipav\Uninstall-MIPAV\Uninstall mipav.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MIPAV.
8. After uninstalling MIPAV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MIPAV which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MIPAV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MIPAV by fed.dhhs.nih.cit.dcb.isl.MIPAV from your computer, we are not saying that MIPAV by fed.dhhs.nih.cit.dcb.isl.MIPAV is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MIPAV supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-09 05:00:13.687