MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter
MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter from your computerMIKSOFT
. Further information on MIKSOFT can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.miksoft.net
if you want to read more on MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter on MIKSOFT's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MIKSOFT\Mobile AMR converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\MIKSOFT\Mobile AMR converter\unins000.exe. Amr Con.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter. They take about 762.13 KB (780425
bytes) on disk.
- Amr Con.exe (292.00 KB)
- Converter.exe (260.00 KB)
- madplay.exe (132.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
- warning.EXE (2.69 KB)
MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter is a program marketed by the software company MIKSOFT. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter". If it exists on your system the MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.miksoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MIKSOFT\Mobile AMR converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter.
8. After uninstalling MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter by MIKSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter by MIKSOFT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MIKSOFT Mobile AMR converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:15:45.663