MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1
MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 from your computerMediaVigor Software
. More info about MediaVigor Software can be seen here
. You can read more about on MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 at http://www.mediavigor.com/
. MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\MIDI to MP3 Converter folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\MIDI to MP3 Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1. MIDI to MP3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk.
MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.43 MB (1500442
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (192.50 KB)
- MIDI to MP3.exe (408.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 version 31.1
MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 is a program offered by the software company MediaVigor Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1". If it exists on your system the MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 application will be found automatically. After you select MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediavigor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MIDI to MP3 Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1.
8. After uninstalling MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 by MediaVigor Software from your PC, nor are we saying that MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 by MediaVigor Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MIDI to MP3 Converter 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:53:25.263