MIDI Control Center 1.3.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 from your systemArturia
. More information on Arturia can be found here
. You can read more about related to MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 at http://www.arturia.com/
. Usually the MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MIDI Control Center 1.3.0. MIDI Control Center.exe is the MIDI Control Center 1.3.0's primary executable file and it takes about 21.67 MB (22722048 bytes) on disk.
MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.81 MB (23919817
bytes) on disk.
- MIDI Control Center.exe (21.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of MIDI Control Center 1.3.0.
MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 is an application released by Arturia. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MIDI Control Center 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MIDI Control Center 1.3.0.
8. After uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 by Arturia from your computer, nor are we saying that MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 by Arturia is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:43:20.717