MIDI Control Center 1.1.0
This info is about MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 from your PCArturia
. Additional info about Arturia can be found here
. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 on Arturia's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named MIDI Control Center.exe and occupies 5.05 MB (5292544 bytes).
MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.73 MB (6009333
bytes) on disk.
- MIDI Control Center.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of MIDI Control Center 1.1.0.
MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.1.0:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Laboratory\The Laboratory MIDI Control Center.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Arturia\The Laboratory MIDI Control Center.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Laboratory\Analog Laboratory.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\analoglaboratory150_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 is an application offered by the software company Arturia. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MIDI Control Center 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MIDI Control Center 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MIDI Control Center 1.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\MIDI Control Center\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.1.0.
8. After removing MIDI Control Center 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MIDI Control Center 1.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 10:50:26.967