MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 from your systemAlan Alshozi
. You can read more on Alan Alshozi or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mfshut.de/
to get more data about MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 on Alan Alshozi's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MF Shutdown Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MF Shutdown Manager\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled MFSM.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1233408 bytes).
MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.84 MB (1931098
bytes) on disk.
- MFSM.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.34 KB)
The current page applies to MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 is a program marketed by Alan Alshozi. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1". The MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mfshut.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MF Shutdown Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1.
8. After removing MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 by Alan Alshozi from your computer, nor are we saying that MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 by Alan Alshozi is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MF Shutdown Manager 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:40:01.150