MEmu is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MEmu from your PCMicrovirt
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microvirt. You can get more details on MEmu at http://www.xyaz.cn/en
. Usually the MEmu application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\Uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MEmu. MEmuConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 512.47 KB (524768 bytes) on disk.
MEmu contains of the executables below. They take 29.41 MB (30840344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- adb.exe (874.34 KB)
- getLangID.exe (13.43 KB)
- MEmu.exe (9.72 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (512.47 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (397.47 KB)
- sed.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (84.20 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.91 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.13 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (299.48 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.84 KB)
- MemuHyperv.exe (8.80 MB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.15 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.13 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.33 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (3.92 MB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (258.25 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (257.75 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.91 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.6
of MEmu. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MEmu we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MEmu from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\MEmu Setup Log.txt
MEmu is a program released by Microvirt. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MEmu from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MEmu or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEmu". The MEmu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MEmu in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEmu:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xyaz.cn/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MEmu.
8. After uninstalling MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MEmu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MEmu by Microvirt from your PC, nor are we saying that MEmu by Microvirt is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEmu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:28:25.637