You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MEmu for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MEmu from your PCMicrovirt
. More information on Microvirt can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xyaz.cn/en
if you want to read more on MEmu on Microvirt's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MEmu. The program's main executable file occupies 2.45 MB (2569360 bytes) on disk and is named MEmu.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MEmu. They take 17.03 MB (17858032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- adb.exe (874.34 KB)
- getLangID.exe (13.43 KB)
- MEmu.exe (2.45 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (537.13 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (388.63 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (3.84 MB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (299.52 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.15 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (3.92 MB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (258.29 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (257.79 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
The current web page applies to MEmu version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MEmu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MEmu:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_Microvirt_MEmu_MEmuConsole_exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1698338379-26060599-4170778650-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe
MEmu is a program by Microvirt. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MEmu or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEmu". The MEmu app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MEmu in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MEmu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEmu:
- The software company is: http://www.xyaz.cn/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MEmu.
8. After removing MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MEmu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MEmu by Microvirt from your PC, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEmu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 18:50:14.557