You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MEmu for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MEmu from your computerMicrovirt
. More information on Microvirt can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xyaz.cn/en
if you want to read more on MEmu on Microvirt's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microvirt folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MEmu. The program's main executable file occupies 2.45 MB (2569360 bytes) on disk and is named MEmu.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MEmu. They take 17.03 MB (17858032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (585.15 KB)
- adb.exe (874.34 KB)
- getLangID.exe (13.43 KB)
- MEmu.exe (2.45 MB)
- MEmuConsole.exe (537.13 KB)
- MEmuUpdate.exe (388.63 KB)
- screenrecord.exe (3.84 MB)
- devcon.exe (88.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- MEmuAutostartSvc.exe (116.95 KB)
- MEmuBalloonCtrl.exe (242.17 KB)
- MEmuHeadless.exe (299.52 KB)
- MEmuHPVPreload.exe (17.88 KB)
- MEmuManage.exe (1.15 MB)
- MEmuNetDHCP.exe (323.16 KB)
- MEmuNetNAT.exe (442.37 KB)
- MEmuSVC.exe (3.92 MB)
- NetFltInstall.exe (258.29 KB)
- NetFltUninstall.exe (257.79 KB)
- USBInstall.exe (27.95 KB)
- USBUninstall.exe (26.95 KB)
The current web page applies to MEmu version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other MEmu versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MEmu you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MEmuConsole.exe
MEmu is a program offered by Microvirt. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove MEmu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MEmu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MEmu or simply click the Search feature and type in "MEmu". If it exists on your system the MEmu application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MEmu in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MEmu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEmu:
- The software company is: http://www.xyaz.cn/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEmu.
8. After removing MEmu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MEmu which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MEmu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MEmu by Microvirt from your computer, we are not saying that MEmu by Microvirt is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MEmu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 18:50:14.557