MEGAsync version 0.22
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 from your PCMega Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mega Limited. More information about MEGAsync version 0.22 can be found at http://mega.co.nz/
. MEGAsync version 0.22 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName.VENTURESRL\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\bin directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove MEGAsync version 0.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.VENTURESRL\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\bin\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MEGAsync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2265088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MEGAsync version 0.22. They take 3.31 MB (3475313
bytes) on disk.
- MEGAsync.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to MEGAsync version 0.22 version 0.22
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove MEGAsync version 0.22 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove MEGAsync version 0.22:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MEGAsync version 0.22 is an application by Mega Limited. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MEGAsync version 0.22 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MEGAsync version 0.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "MEGAsync version 0.22". If it is installed on your PC the MEGAsync version 0.22 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MEGAsync version 0.22 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MEGAsync version 0.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEGAsync version 0.22:
- The publisher is: http://mega.co.nz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.VENTURESRL\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\bin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22.
8. After uninstalling MEGAsync version 0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEGAsync version 0.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MEGAsync version 0.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 by Mega Limited from your PC, we are not saying that MEGAsync version 0.22 by Mega Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:38:43.193