MEGAsync version 0.22
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 from your systemMega Limited
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mega Limited. More information about MEGAsync version 0.22 can be found at http://mega.co.nz/
. MEGAsync version 0.22 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName.VENTURESRL\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\bin directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove MEGAsync version 0.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.VENTURESRL\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\bin\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MEGAsync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.16 MB (2265088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MEGAsync version 0.22. They take 3.31 MB (3475313
bytes) on disk.
- MEGAsync.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to MEGAsync version 0.22 version 0.22
MEGAsync version 0.22 is an application released by Mega Limited. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MEGAsync version 0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MEGAsync version 0.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "MEGAsync version 0.22". If it exists on your system the MEGAsync version 0.22 application will be found automatically. When you click MEGAsync version 0.22 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MEGAsync version 0.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MEGAsync version 0.22:
- The software company is: http://mega.co.nz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.VENTURESRL\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\bin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MEGAsync version 0.22.
8. After uninstalling MEGAsync version 0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MEGAsync version 0.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEGAsync version 0.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 by Mega Limited from your PC, we are not saying that MEGAsync version 0.22 by Mega Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MEGAsync version 0.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:38:43.193