This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.22 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.22 from your PCMega Limited
. Open here
where you can read more on Mega Limited. More data about the app MEGAsync 1.0.22 can be found at http://www.mega.co.nz
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync folder (same installation drive as Windows). MEGAsync 1.0.22's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\uninst.exe. MEGAsync 1.0.22's main file takes around 4.48 MB (4701128 bytes) and its name is MEGAsync.exe.
MEGAsync 1.0.22 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.82 MB (5058136
bytes) on disk.
- MEGAsync.exe (4.48 MB)
- uninst.exe (348.64 KB)
This web page is about MEGAsync 1.0.22 version 1.0.22
MEGAsync 1.0.22 is a program released by the software company Mega Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase MEGAsync 1.0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete MEGAsync 1.0.22 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MEGAsync 1.0.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MEGAsync 1.0.22". If it is installed on your PC the MEGAsync 1.0.22 application will be found automatically. When you select MEGAsync 1.0.22 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MEGAsync 1.0.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MEGAsync 1.0.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mega.co.nz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MEGAsync\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MEGAsync 1.0.22.
8. After removing MEGAsync 1.0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MEGAsync 1.0.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MEGAsync 1.0.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MEGAsync 1.0.22 by Mega Limited from your PC, we are not saying that MEGAsync 1.0.22 by Mega Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MEGAsync 1.0.22 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:43:46.933