You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ME-25-Edit 20140226 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ME-25-Edit 20140226 from your computerColin Willcocks (gumtown)
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Colin Willcocks (gumtown). More details about ME-25-Edit 20140226 can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/projects/me-edit/
. Usually the ME-25-Edit 20140226 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ME-25-Edit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for ME-25-Edit 20140226 is C:\Program Files\ME-25-Edit\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ME-25-Edit.exe and its approximative size is 3.14 MB (3292160 bytes).
The executables below are part of ME-25-Edit 20140226. They take about 3.19 MB (3342656
bytes) on disk.
- ME-25-Edit.exe (3.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20140226
of ME-25-Edit 20140226.
ME-25-Edit 20140226 is an application released by the software company Colin Willcocks (gumtown). Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase ME-25-Edit 20140226 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ME-25-Edit 20140226 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ME-25-Edit 20140226 or simply click the Search field and type in "ME-25-Edit 20140226". The ME-25-Edit 20140226 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ME-25-Edit 20140226 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ME-25-Edit 20140226, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ME-25-Edit 20140226:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/me-edit/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ME-25-Edit\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ME-25-Edit 20140226.
8. After removing ME-25-Edit 20140226, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ME-25-Edit 20140226 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ME-25-Edit 20140226 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ME-25-Edit 20140226 by Colin Willcocks (gumtown) from your computer, we are not saying that ME-25-Edit 20140226 by Colin Willcocks (gumtown) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ME-25-Edit 20140226 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 21:35:49.213