MDM Zinc v2.5
This info is about MDM Zinc v2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MDM Zinc v2.5 from your PCMultidmedia Limited
. You can find out more on Multidmedia Limited or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to MDM Zinc v2.5 at http://www.multidmedia.com
. MDM Zinc v2.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MDM\MDM Zinc v2.5 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for MDM Zinc v2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MDM\MDM Zinc v2.5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.52 MB (4739072 bytes) on disk and is named zinc.exe.
MDM Zinc v2.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.92 MB (6204972
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- register.exe (645.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- upx.exe (92.00 KB)
- zinc.exe (4.52 MB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
- makensis.exe (485.00 KB)
- modern.exe (6.50 KB)
This page is about MDM Zinc v2.5 version 2.5
MDM Zinc v2.5 is an application offered by Multidmedia Limited. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MDM Zinc v2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MDM Zinc v2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MDM Zinc v2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MDM Zinc v2.5". The MDM Zinc v2.5 program will be found very quickly. After you click MDM Zinc v2.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MDM Zinc v2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MDM Zinc v2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.multidmedia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MDM\MDM Zinc v2.5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MDM Zinc v2.5.
8. After uninstalling MDM Zinc v2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MDM Zinc v2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MDM Zinc v2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MDM Zinc v2.5 by Multidmedia Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that MDM Zinc v2.5 by Multidmedia Limited is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MDM Zinc v2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 06:57:11.790