MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9
This page is about MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 from your PCGoldSolution Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on GoldSolution Software, Inc.. You can get more details on MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 at http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Checksum/
. Usually the MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MD5 Checksum Verifier directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MD5 Checksum Verifier\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9. MD5 Checksum Verifier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1187504 bytes) on disk.
MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.81 MB (1902542
bytes) on disk:
- MD5 Checksum Verifier.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 54.9
of MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9.
MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 is a program offered by the software company GoldSolution Software, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9". If it exists on your system the MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.flashplayerpro.com/MD5Checksum/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MD5 Checksum Verifier\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9.
8. After removing MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 by GoldSolution Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 by GoldSolution Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MD5 Checksum Verifier 4.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-24 13:53:39.300