This page contains thorough information on how to remove MB2 Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MB2 Toolbar from your PCMB2
. Check out here
for more details on MB2. Click on http://MB2Toolbar.Toolbar.fm/
to get more facts about MB2 Toolbar on MB2's website. MB2 Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MB2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\MB2\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove MB2 Toolbar. MB2 Toolbar's main file takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and its name is MB2ToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are contained in MB2 Toolbar. They take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- MB2ToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MB2 Toolbar. You can find below info on other releases of MB2 Toolbar:
...click to view all...
MB2 Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by MB2 Toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MB2\toolbar.cfg
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MB2 Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MB2 Toolbar\DisplayName
MB2 Toolbar is an application offered by MB2. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MB2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MB2 Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MB2 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "MB2 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the MB2 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MB2 Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MB2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MB2 Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://MB2Toolbar.Toolbar.fm/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MB2\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MB2 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling MB2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MB2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MB2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MB2 Toolbar by MB2 from your computer, nor are we saying that MB2 Toolbar by MB2 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MB2 Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-01 21:06:21.153