MAVProxy version 1.4.40
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MAVProxy version 1.4.40 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MAVProxy version 1.4.40 from your computerAndrew Tridgell
. Open here
where you can find out more on Andrew Tridgell. Click on http://Dronecode.github.io/MAVProxy
to get more facts about MAVProxy version 1.4.40 on Andrew Tridgell's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAVProxy directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall MAVProxy version 1.4.40 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAVProxy\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. mavproxy.exe is the MAVProxy version 1.4.40's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.53 MB (5798939 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MAVProxy version 1.4.40. They take an average of 12.37 MB (12967350
bytes) on disk.
- MAVExplorer.exe (5.70 MB)
- mavproxy.exe (5.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about MAVProxy version 1.4.40 version 1.4.40
MAVProxy version 1.4.40 is an application by Andrew Tridgell. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MAVProxy version 1.4.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MAVProxy version 1.4.40 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MAVProxy version 1.4.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAVProxy version 1.4.40". The MAVProxy version 1.4.40 app will be found automatically. After you click MAVProxy version 1.4.40 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MAVProxy version 1.4.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAVProxy version 1.4.40:
- The web site of the application is: http://Dronecode.github.io/MAVProxy
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAVProxy\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MAVProxy version 1.4.40.
8. After uninstalling MAVProxy version 1.4.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAVProxy version 1.4.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MAVProxy version 1.4.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MAVProxy version 1.4.40 by Andrew Tridgell from your PC, we are not saying that MAVProxy version 1.4.40 by Andrew Tridgell is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAVProxy version 1.4.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:47:44.577