This info is about MAPublisher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MAPublisher from your systemAvenza Systems Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Avenza Systems Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Avenza\MAPublisher 10.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Avenza\MAPublisher 10.0\uninstall_mp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MAPublisher. The application's main executable file occupies 455.88 KB (466821 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall_mp.exe.
MAPublisher is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.09 MB (1145221
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall_mp.exe (455.88 KB)
- TestArcGis.exe (98.00 KB)
- OptiPNG.exe (264.50 KB)
- OptiPNG.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.0
of MAPublisher. You can find below info on other application versions of MAPublisher:
...click to view all...
MAPublisher has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MAPublisher from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MAPublisher's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\MAPublisher Plug-in
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\MAPublisher Plug-in\MAPublisher.aip
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files\Avenza\MAPublisher 9.9
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QTextCodecFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files\Avenza\MAPublisher 9.9
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false\C:\Program Files\Avenza\MAPublisher 9.9
MAPublisher is a program marketed by the software company Avenza Systems Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase MAPublisher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MAPublisher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MAPublisher or simply activate the Search field and type in "MAPublisher". If it exists on your system the MAPublisher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MAPublisher in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MAPublisher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MAPublisher.
8. After uninstalling MAPublisher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MAPublisher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MAPublisher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MAPublisher by Avenza Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MAPublisher by Avenza Systems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MAPublisher in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 02:01:10.017