This page contains complete information on how to remove MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 from your systemJohn Thorn
. Check out here
for more details on John Thorn. You can read more about related to MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 at http://www.mapc2mapc.net
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAPC2MAPCNET directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAPC2MAPCNET\unins000.exe". mapc2mapcnet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 950.50 KB (973312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0. They occupy about 1.69 MB (1770145
bytes) on disk.
- listfile.exe (19.50 KB)
- mapc2mapcnet.exe (950.50 KB)
- numbers.exe (35.00 KB)
- srtm2plt.exe (22.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 version 25.6.0
MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 is a program offered by John Thorn. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0". If it is installed on your PC the MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mapc2mapc.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MAPC2MAPCNET\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0.
8. After removing MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 by John Thorn from your PC, nor are we saying that MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 by John Thorn is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MAPC2MAPCNET v5.6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:41:08.087