MAGMA Installer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MAGMA Installer from your PCNomad Factory
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nomad Factory. Please follow http://www.nomadfactory.com
if you want to read more on MAGMA Installer on Nomad Factory's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory\uninstall_MAGMA.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MAGMA Installer. MAGMA Installer's primary file takes around 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) and its name is uninstall_MAGMA.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MAGMA Installer. They take about 3.61 MB (3781056
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_MAGMA.exe (566.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.05 MB)
This data is about MAGMA Installer version 1.6.4
only. You can find below a few links to other MAGMA Installer versions:
MAGMA Installer is a program marketed by Nomad Factory. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove MAGMA Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MAGMA Installer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MAGMA Installer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MAGMA Installer". If it exists on your system the MAGMA Installer application will be found automatically. After you click MAGMA Installer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MAGMA Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MAGMA Installer:
- The software company is: http://www.nomadfactory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nomad Factory\uninstall_MAGMA.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MAGMA Installer.
8. After uninstalling MAGMA Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MAGMA Installer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAGMA Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MAGMA Installer by Nomad Factory from your PC, we are not saying that MAGMA Installer by Nomad Factory is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MAGMA Installer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 14:02:56.690