MAGIX Screenshare is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall MAGIX Screenshare from your computerMAGIX AG
. More information on MAGIX AG can be found here
. Usually the MAGIX Screenshare program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\PCVisit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MAGIX Screenshare is C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\PCVisit\unwise.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MAGIX Screenshare's primary file takes about 965.30 KB (988464 bytes) and is called Screenshare.exe.
The executables below are part of MAGIX Screenshare. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1774352
bytes) on disk.
- explore.exe (33.21 KB)
- instslct.exe (241.21 KB)
- Screenshare.exe (965.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.77 KB)
- unwise.exe (361.27 KB)
The current page applies to MAGIX Screenshare version 184.108.40.2067
If you are manually uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MAGIX Screenshare when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\install.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\Screenshare.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Orbit\icon\MAGIX Screenshare.ico
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
MAGIX Screenshare is an application released by the software company MAGIX AG. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase MAGIX Screenshare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MAGIX Screenshare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MAGIX Screenshare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MAGIX Screenshare". If it exists on your system the MAGIX Screenshare app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MAGIX Screenshare in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MAGIX Screenshare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MAGIX Screenshare.
8. After uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAGIX Screenshare that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MAGIX Screenshare by MAGIX AG from your PC, nor are we saying that MAGIX Screenshare by MAGIX AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAGIX Screenshare supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:08:30.157