MAGIX Screenshare is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MAGIX Screenshare from your systemMAGIX AG
. More information on MAGIX AG can be found here
. Usually the MAGIX Screenshare program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\PCVisit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MAGIX Screenshare is C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\PCVisit\unwise.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MAGIX Screenshare's primary file takes about 965.30 KB (988464 bytes) and is called Screenshare.exe.
The executables below are part of MAGIX Screenshare. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1774352
bytes) on disk.
- explore.exe (33.21 KB)
- instslct.exe (241.21 KB)
- Screenshare.exe (965.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.77 KB)
- unwise.exe (361.27 KB)
The current page applies to MAGIX Screenshare version 188.8.131.527
If you are manually uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by MAGIX Screenshare when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\explore.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\Install.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\instslct.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\uninstall.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\unwise.adf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\unwise.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Screenshare\unwise.ini
MAGIX Screenshare is an application released by MAGIX AG. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove MAGIX Screenshare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MAGIX Screenshare from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MAGIX Screenshare or simply activate the Search field and type in "MAGIX Screenshare". If it exists on your system the MAGIX Screenshare program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MAGIX Screenshare in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MAGIX Screenshare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MAGIX Screenshare.
8. After uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MAGIX Screenshare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAGIX Screenshare with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MAGIX Screenshare by MAGIX AG from your PC, we are not saying that MAGIX Screenshare by MAGIX AG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MAGIX Screenshare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:08:30.157