MAGIX Screenshare is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall MAGIX Screenshare from your computerMAGIX AG
. More information on MAGIX AG can be found here
. Usually the MAGIX Screenshare program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\PCVisit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MAGIX Screenshare is C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\PCVisit\unwise.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. MAGIX Screenshare's primary file takes about 965.30 KB (988464 bytes) and is called Screenshare.exe.
The executables below are part of MAGIX Screenshare. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1774352
bytes) on disk.
- explore.exe (33.21 KB)
- instslct.exe (241.21 KB)
- Screenshare.exe (965.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.77 KB)
- unwise.exe (361.27 KB)
The current page applies to MAGIX Screenshare version 184.108.40.2067
If you are manually uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
MAGIX Screenshare is a program by the software company MAGIX AG. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove MAGIX Screenshare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MAGIX Screenshare from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MAGIX Screenshare or simply click the Search field and type in "MAGIX Screenshare". If it is installed on your PC the MAGIX Screenshare application will be found automatically. When you click MAGIX Screenshare in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MAGIX Screenshare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MAGIX Screenshare.
8. After uninstalling MAGIX Screenshare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MAGIX Screenshare that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MAGIX Screenshare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MAGIX Screenshare by MAGIX AG from your computer, we are not saying that MAGIX Screenshare by MAGIX AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MAGIX Screenshare supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:08:30.157