MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded)
MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) from your computerMAGIX AG
. Further information on MAGIX AG can be found here
. Usually the MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Common\3D_Maker_embeded folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Common\3D_Maker_embeded\unwise.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded). The program's main executable file is labeled X3d.exe and occupies 2.86 MB (3002368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded). They take an average of 3.61 MB (3787880
bytes) on disk.
- explore.exe (33.21 KB)
- instslct.exe (241.21 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.47 KB)
- unwise.exe (361.21 KB)
- X3d.exe (2.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded). You can find below a few links to other MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) releases:
...click to view all...
MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) is a program released by the software company MAGIX AG. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded)". If it is installed on your PC the MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded).
8. After uninstalling MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) by MAGIX AG from your PC, nor are we saying that MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) by MAGIX AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MAGIX 3D Maker (embeded) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:50:32.893