MAFIA III version 1.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall MAFIA III version 1.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MAFIA III version 1.5 from your computerMy Company, Inc.
. Further information on My Company, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.example.com/
to get more data about MAFIA III version 1.5 on My Company, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAFIA III folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MAFIA III\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MAFIA III version 1.5. dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 997.49 KB (1021432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MAFIA III version 1.5. They occupy 9.42 MB (9873974
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (7.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (997.49 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (280.51 KB)
This web page is about MAFIA III version 1.5 version 1.5
MAFIA III version 1.5 is an application released by the software company My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove MAFIA III version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MAFIA III version 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MAFIA III version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MAFIA III version 1.5". If it exists on your system the MAFIA III version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select MAFIA III version 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MAFIA III version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MAFIA III version 1.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MAFIA III\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MAFIA III version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling MAFIA III version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MAFIA III version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MAFIA III version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MAFIA III version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that MAFIA III version 1.5 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MAFIA III version 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 09:31:43.480