MACChange 1.0a is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MACChange 1.0a from your computerKirill Rachenkov
. Open here
for more info on Kirill Rachenkov. More details about MACChange 1.0a can be seen at http://www.procoding.ru/macchange/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MACChange folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MACChange\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MACChange 1.0a. MACChange 1.0a's main file takes around 591.00 KB (605184 bytes) and is called MACChange.exe.
MACChange 1.0a contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.26 MB (1323289
bytes) on disk.
- MACChange.exe (591.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.27 KB)
The current page applies to MACChange 1.0a version 1.0
MACChange 1.0a is an application released by Kirill Rachenkov. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove MACChange 1.0a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MACChange 1.0a from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MACChange 1.0a or simply click the Search field and type in "MACChange 1.0a". The MACChange 1.0a application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MACChange 1.0a in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MACChange 1.0a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MACChange 1.0a:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.procoding.ru/macchange/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MACChange\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MACChange 1.0a.
8. After removing MACChange 1.0a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MACChange 1.0a which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MACChange 1.0a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MACChange 1.0a by Kirill Rachenkov from your PC, we are not saying that MACChange 1.0a by Kirill Rachenkov is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MACChange 1.0a in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 13:50:12.927