M8 Free Clipboard
M8 Free Clipboard is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard from your computerM8 Software
. You can find out more on M8 Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on M8 Free Clipboard at http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
. Usually the M8 Free Clipboard application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\M8 Free Clipboard folder, depending on the user's option during install. FreeClips.exe is the M8 Free Clipboard's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.39 MB (3551232 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in M8 Free Clipboard. They occupy 3.41 MB (3580072
bytes) on disk.
- FreeClips.exe (3.39 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.16 KB)
This info is about M8 Free Clipboard version 23.13
only. You can find below info on other releases of M8 Free Clipboard:
...click to view all...
M8 Free Clipboard is a program released by the software company M8 Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove M8 Free Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find M8 Free Clipboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "M8 Free Clipboard". If it exists on your system the M8 Free Clipboard program will be found very quickly. After you click M8 Free Clipboard in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about M8 Free Clipboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall M8 Free Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling M8 Free Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong M8 Free Clipboard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing M8 Free Clipboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove M8 Free Clipboard by M8 Software from your PC, nor are we saying that M8 Free Clipboard by M8 Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove M8 Free Clipboard supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:28:33.010