M8 Free Clipboard
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard from your computerM8 Software
. Go over here
for more information on M8 Software. Click on http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
to get more facts about M8 Free Clipboard on M8 Software's website. M8 Free Clipboard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\M8 Free Clipboard directory, subject to the user's choice. FreeClips.exe is the M8 Free Clipboard's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.99 MB (2089096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of M8 Free Clipboard. They occupy an average of 2.02 MB (2117904
bytes) on disk.
- FreeClips.exe (1.99 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.13 KB)
This info is about M8 Free Clipboard version 19.43
only. You can find here a few links to other M8 Free Clipboard versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
M8 Free Clipboard is a program marketed by the software company M8 Software. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove M8 Free Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate M8 Free Clipboard or simply click the Search feature and type in "M8 Free Clipboard". The M8 Free Clipboard program will be found automatically. After you select M8 Free Clipboard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding M8 Free Clipboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove M8 Free Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling M8 Free Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong M8 Free Clipboard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling M8 Free Clipboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove M8 Free Clipboard by M8 Software from your computer, nor are we saying that M8 Free Clipboard by M8 Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove M8 Free Clipboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 09:38:10.833