M8 Free Clipboard
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard from your computerM8 Software
. Check out here
for more info on M8 Software. Click on http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
to get more information about M8 Free Clipboard on M8 Software's website. M8 Free Clipboard is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\M8 Free Clipboard folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. FreeClips.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.48 MB (3653632 bytes) on disk.
M8 Free Clipboard contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.51 MB (3682472
bytes) on disk.
- FreeClips.exe (3.48 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.12
of M8 Free Clipboard. You can find here a few links to other M8 Free Clipboard versions:
...click to view all...
M8 Free Clipboard is an application offered by the software company M8 Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete M8 Free Clipboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate M8 Free Clipboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "M8 Free Clipboard". If it is installed on your PC the M8 Free Clipboard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select M8 Free Clipboard in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding M8 Free Clipboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall M8 Free Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling M8 Free Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of M8 Free Clipboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing M8 Free Clipboard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard by M8 Software from your PC, we are not saying that M8 Free Clipboard by M8 Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall M8 Free Clipboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 15:19:34.083