This page contains thorough information on how to remove Lyrics Finder for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Lyrics Finder from your PCNijad Software
. You can read more on Nijad Software or check for application updates here
. Lyrics Finder is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\LyricsFinder directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Archivos de programa\LyricsFinder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Lyrics Finder. Lyrics Finder's primary file takes about 124.11 KB (127086 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
Lyrics Finder contains of the executables below. They take 124.11 KB (127086
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (124.11 KB)
When planning to uninstall Lyrics Finder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Lyrics Finder is an application by the software company Nijad Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Lyrics Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Lyrics Finder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lyrics Finder or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lyrics Finder". If it exists on your system the Lyrics Finder application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lyrics Finder in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lyrics Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lyrics Finder.
8. After removing Lyrics Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lyrics Finder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lyrics Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Lyrics Finder by Nijad Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Lyrics Finder by Nijad Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lyrics Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:51:52.563