This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Luxor MahJong for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Luxor MahJong from your computerGameHouse, Inc.
. You can find out more on GameHouse, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Luxor MahJong on GameHouse, Inc.'s website. The full command line for removing Luxor MahJong is C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\LUXORM~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\LUXORM~1\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled LuxorMahJong.exe and its approximative size is 405.80 KB (415538 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Luxor MahJong. They take 619.36 KB (634226
bytes) on disk.
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- LuxorMahJong.exe (405.80 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
The current page applies to Luxor MahJong version 220.127.116.11
Luxor MahJong is an application offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Luxor MahJong is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Luxor MahJong from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Luxor MahJong or simply click the Search field and type in "Luxor MahJong". The Luxor MahJong program will be found very quickly. When you click Luxor MahJong in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Luxor MahJong, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Luxor MahJong:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\LUXORM~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GAMEHO~1\LUXORM~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Luxor MahJong.
8. After uninstalling Luxor MahJong, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Luxor MahJong which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Luxor MahJong using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Luxor MahJong by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Luxor MahJong by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Luxor MahJong supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 15:34:38.083