Luxor is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Luxor from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Luxor on WildTangent's website. Luxor is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Luxor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Luxor is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Luxor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Luxor-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.07 MB (1116824 bytes) on disk.
Luxor contains of the executables below. They take 1.22 MB (1284498
bytes) on disk.
- Luxor-WT.exe (1.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Luxor. You can find here a few links to other Luxor versions:
Luxor is an application marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Luxor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Luxor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Luxor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Luxor". If it is installed on your PC the Luxor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Luxor in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Luxor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Luxor:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent\Dell Games\Luxor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Luxor.
8. After removing Luxor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Luxor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Luxor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Luxor by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Luxor by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Luxor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:43:47.927