This info is about LutzPDF64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall LutzPDF64 from your computerJEAN LUTZ SA
. More data about JEAN LUTZ SA can be seen here
. More info about the app LutzPDF64 can be found at http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
. LutzPDF64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LutzPDF directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing LutzPDF64 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\LutzPDF\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. gswin32c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 200.05 KB (204848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside LutzPDF64. They occupy about 1.40 MB (1470406
bytes) on disk.
- gswin32c.exe (200.05 KB)
- lutzspooler.exe (101.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- lutzspooler.exe (236.07 KB)
The current web page applies to LutzPDF64 version 64
LutzPDF64 is a program marketed by JEAN LUTZ SA. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove LutzPDF64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete LutzPDF64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate LutzPDF64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LutzPDF64". If it is installed on your PC the LutzPDF64 app will be found automatically. After you select LutzPDF64 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about LutzPDF64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LutzPDF64:
- The publisher is: http://www.jeanlutzsa.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\LutzPDF\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LutzPDF64.
8. After removing LutzPDF64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LutzPDF64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LutzPDF64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LutzPDF64 by JEAN LUTZ SA from your computer, we are not saying that LutzPDF64 by JEAN LUTZ SA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LutzPDF64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:14:15.783