Lunch Rush HD
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lunch Rush HD for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Lunch Rush HD from your PCWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be found here
. More details about Lunch Rush HD can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Lunch Rush HD is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\LunchRushHD directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Lunch Rush HD is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\LunchRushHD\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled LunchRushHD-WT.exe and its approximative size is 356.58 KB (365136 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Lunch Rush HD. They occupy an average of 4.16 MB (4364288
bytes) on disk.
- LunchRushHD-WT.exe (356.58 KB)
- LunchRushHD.exe (3.31 MB)
- lunchrushhd-WT.exe (176.11 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Lunch Rush HD version 22.214.171.124
Lunch Rush HD is a program marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Lunch Rush HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Lunch Rush HD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lunch Rush HD or simply click the Search field and type in "Lunch Rush HD". If it exists on your system the Lunch Rush HD program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lunch Rush HD in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lunch Rush HD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lunch Rush HD:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\LunchRushHD\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lunch Rush HD.
8. After uninstalling Lunch Rush HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lunch Rush HD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lunch Rush HD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lunch Rush HD by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Lunch Rush HD by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Lunch Rush HD in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 22:15:42.813