This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Lumion 7.0.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Lumion 7.0.1 from your computerAct-3D B.V.
. Further information on Act-3D B.V. can be seen here
. Please follow http://lumion3d.com/
if you want to read more on Lumion 7.0.1 on Act-3D B.V.'s page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Lumion 7.0.1 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Lumion 7.0.1 is C:\Program Files\Lumion 7.0.1\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1511416 bytes) on disk and is named Lumion.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Lumion 7.0.1. They take about 33.55 MB (35180705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Lumion.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- 7z.exe (277.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
This data is about Lumion 7.0.1 version 7.0.1
Lumion 7.0.1 is a program marketed by Act-3D B.V.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Lumion 7.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lumion 7.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lumion 7.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lumion 7.0.1". The Lumion 7.0.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lumion 7.0.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lumion 7.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lumion 7.0.1:
- The software company is: http://lumion3d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lumion 7.0.1\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lumion 7.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Lumion 7.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lumion 7.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lumion 7.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lumion 7.0.1 by Act-3D B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that Lumion 7.0.1 by Act-3D B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lumion 7.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 03:49:19.310