Luminance HDR 2.5.1
This info is about Luminance HDR 2.5.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Luminance HDR 2.5.1 from your computerLuminance HDR Dev Team
. Additional info about Luminance HDR Dev Team can be found here
. Please follow http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on Luminance HDR 2.5.1 on Luminance HDR Dev Team's web page. Luminance HDR 2.5.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Luminance HDR folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Luminance HDR 2.5.1 is C:\Program Files\Luminance HDR\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.10 MB (8493568 bytes) on disk and is called luminance-hdr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Luminance HDR 2.5.1. They occupy an average of 17.24 MB (18080977
bytes) on disk.
- luminance-hdr-cli.exe (6.68 MB)
- luminance-hdr.exe (8.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- align_image_stack.exe (1,003.50 KB)
The current page applies to Luminance HDR 2.5.1 version 2.5.1
Luminance HDR 2.5.1 is an application offered by the software company Luminance HDR Dev Team. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Luminance HDR 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Luminance HDR 2.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Luminance HDR 2.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Luminance HDR 2.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Luminance HDR 2.5.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Luminance HDR 2.5.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Luminance HDR 2.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Luminance HDR 2.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://qtpfsgui.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Luminance HDR\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Luminance HDR 2.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Luminance HDR 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Luminance HDR 2.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Luminance HDR 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Luminance HDR 2.5.1 by Luminance HDR Dev Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Luminance HDR 2.5.1 by Luminance HDR Dev Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Luminance HDR 2.5.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 21:29:42.597