This page contains thorough information on how to remove Ludi for Windows. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi folder (same installation drive as Windows). LCDiag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 266.53 KB (272928 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Ludi from your system
Ludi contains of the executables below. They take 744.06 KB (761920
bytes) on disk.
- LCDiag.exe (266.53 KB)
- Ludi.exe (370.53 KB)
- uninstall.exe (107.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ludi.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ludi:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ludi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\LCDiag.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\Ludi.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ludi\uninstall.ini
Additional registry values that you should remove:
Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Ludi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ludi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ludi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ludi". If it is installed on your PC the Ludi program will be found automatically. When you click Ludi in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ludi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ludi.
8. After uninstalling Ludi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ludi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ludi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130