You can find below details on how to uninstall Lucky Red for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lucky Red from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Further information on RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. Usually the Lucky Red program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lucky Red folder, depending on the user's option during install. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Lucky Red. They take an average of 1.11 MB (1168896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
This page is about Lucky Red version 16.04.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Lucky Red:
...click to view all...
Lucky Red is an application by RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Lucky Red is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lucky Red from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lucky Red or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lucky Red". If it is installed on your PC the Lucky Red program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Lucky Red in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lucky Red, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lucky Red.
8. After removing Lucky Red, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lucky Red which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lucky Red with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lucky Red by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Lucky Red by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lucky Red in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:42:56.997