Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268
You can find below details on how to remove Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 from your systemLucinite
. Further information on Lucinite can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lucinite.com
if you want to read more on Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 on Lucinite's web page. Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels directory, regulated by the user's decision. Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe". Panels.exe is the Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.92 MB (5154816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268. They take 5.60 MB (5874337
bytes) on disk.
- Panels.exe (4.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.512.1268
of Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268.
Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 is a program by Lucinite. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268". If it exists on your system the Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lucinite.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lucinite\Panels\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268.
8. After uninstalling Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 by Lucinite from your PC, we are not saying that Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 by Lucinite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Lucinite Panels 1.0.512.1268 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:05:19.917