Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30
This info is about Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 from your systemThe Lua for Windows Project and Lua and Tecgraf, PUC-Rio
. Open here
for more information on The Lua for Windows Project and Lua and Tecgraf, PUC-Rio. Click on http://luaforwindows.luaforge.net
to get more info about Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 on The Lua for Windows Project and Lua and Tecgraf, PUC-Rio's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lua\5.1 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lua\5.1\uninstall\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30's primary file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is called lua.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30. They take about 8.20 MB (8601231
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (158.00 KB)
- bin2c.exe (92.00 KB)
- lua.exe (44.00 KB)
- luac.exe (204.00 KB)
- wlua.exe (35.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- SciTE.exe (422.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.30 KB)
- iuplua51.exe (68.00 KB)
- iupview.exe (1.61 MB)
- ledc.exe (80.00 KB)
This page is about Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 version 188.8.131.52
Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 is a program marketed by The Lua for Windows Project and Lua and Tecgraf, PUC-Rio. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30". If it exists on your system the Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 app will be found automatically. After you click Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30:
- The publisher is: http://luaforwindows.luaforge.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lua\5.1\uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30.
8. After uninstalling Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 by The Lua for Windows Project and Lua and Tecgraf, PUC-Rio from your computer, nor are we saying that Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 by The Lua for Windows Project and Lua and Tecgraf, PUC-Rio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lua for Windows 5.1.4-30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:57:48.217