Lowe's is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lowe's from your PCPokki
. Take a look here
for more information on Pokki. Lowe's is normally installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Lowe's is C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Lowe's's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Lowe's contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168500
When planning to uninstall Lowe's you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Lowe's when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Lowe's.lnk
Lowe's is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Lowe's is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Lowe's with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lowe's or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lowe's". If it exists on your system the Lowe's application will be found automatically. After you click Lowe's in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Lowe's, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lowe's.
8. After removing Lowe's, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lowe's that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lowe's using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lowe's by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Lowe's by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lowe's in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.460