LoviVideo 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LoviVideo 188.8.131.52 from your computeriTVA, Co. Ltd.
. More information on iTVA, Co. Ltd. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.itva.ru/
if you want to read more on LoviVideo 184.108.40.206 on iTVA, Co. Ltd.'s page. LoviVideo 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LoviVideo directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove LoviVideo 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LoviVideo\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. LoviVideo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.78 MB (6061568 bytes) on disk.
LoviVideo 22.214.171.124 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.22 MB (9670111
bytes) on disk.
- LoviVideo.exe (5.78 MB)
- LoviVideoService.exe (2.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Updater.exe (176.64 KB)
This info is about LoviVideo 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
When planning to uninstall LoviVideo 184.108.40.206 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by LoviVideo 220.127.116.11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EurekaLab s.a.s\EurekaLog\Bug Reports\LoviVideo.exe
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\EurekaLab s.a.s\EurekaLog\Bug Reports\LoviVideo.exe\LoviVideo.el
Additional registry values that you should delete:
LoviVideo 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by the software company iTVA, Co. Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall LoviVideo 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall LoviVideo 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find LoviVideo 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "LoviVideo 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the LoviVideo 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select LoviVideo 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LoviVideo 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LoviVideo 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LoviVideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LoviVideo 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling LoviVideo 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LoviVideo 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LoviVideo 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove LoviVideo 22.214.171.124 by iTVA, Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that LoviVideo 126.96.36.199 by iTVA, Co. Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove LoviVideo 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 14:01:24.367