Lotto Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Lotto Pro from your computerData Solutions
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Data Solutions. You can see more info related to Lotto Pro at http://www.windowslotto.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Lotto Pro 2000 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Lotto Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Lotto Pro 2000\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Lotto Pro's main file takes about 3.19 MB (3341400 bytes) and its name is lotpro2000.exe.
Lotto Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.06 MB (5310640
bytes) on disk.
- lotpro2000.exe (3.19 MB)
- proupdt.exe (566.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (771.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Lotto Pro version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Lotto Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Lotto Pro is a program released by the software company Data Solutions. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Lotto Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lotto Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lotto Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lotto Pro". If it exists on your system the Lotto Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Lotto Pro in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Lotto Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lotto Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.windowslotto.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Lotto Pro 2000\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lotto Pro.
8. After uninstalling Lotto Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lotto Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lotto Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lotto Pro by Data Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Lotto Pro by Data Solutions is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lotto Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:57:29.227