Lost in Reefs 2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Lost in Reefs 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lost in Reefs 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. Detailed information about Lost in Reefs 2 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Lost in Reefs 2 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Lost in Reefs 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Lost in Reefs 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. LostInReefs2-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 301.58 KB (308816 bytes) on disk.
Lost in Reefs 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 645.81 KB (661312
bytes) on disk.
- LostInReefs2-WT.exe (301.58 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Lost in Reefs 2 version 220.127.116.11
Lost in Reefs 2 is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Lost in Reefs 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Lost in Reefs 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Lost in Reefs 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lost in Reefs 2". If it is installed on your PC the Lost in Reefs 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Lost in Reefs 2 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Lost in Reefs 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lost in Reefs 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Lost in Reefs 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lost in Reefs 2.
8. After uninstalling Lost in Reefs 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Lost in Reefs 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lost in Reefs 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lost in Reefs 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Lost in Reefs 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lost in Reefs 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:15:47.840