Lost Track 1.0
Lost Track 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Lost Track 1.0 from your computerFreeGamia, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on FreeGamia, Inc.. Click on http://www.FreeGamia.com
to get more details about Lost Track 1.0 on FreeGamia, Inc.'s website. Lost Track 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Lost Track directory, regulated by the user's choice. Lost Track 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lost Track\unins000.exe. LostTrack.exe is the Lost Track 1.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 11.05 MB (11590144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Lost Track 1.0. They take about 23.17 MB (24292310
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- LostTrack.exe (11.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Lost Track 1.0 version 1.0
Lost Track 1.0 is a program released by the software company FreeGamia, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Lost Track 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lost Track 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Lost Track 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lost Track 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Lost Track 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select Lost Track 1.0 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Lost Track 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Track 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lost Track\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lost Track 1.0.
8. After removing Lost Track 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lost Track 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lost Track 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lost Track 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lost Track 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lost Track 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 11:46:23.760