Lost Photos version 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Lost Photos version 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lost Photos version 1.0 from your PCSpace Inch, LLC
. You can read more on Space Inch, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.lostphotosapp.com/
if you want to read more on Lost Photos version 1.0 on Space Inch, LLC's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Photos folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Lost Photos version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Photos\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named LostPhotos.exe and its approximative size is 3.72 MB (3904512 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Lost Photos version 1.0. They take 4.41 MB (4624885
bytes) on disk.
- LostPhotos.exe (3.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Lost Photos version 1.0 version 1.0
Lost Photos version 1.0 is an application offered by Space Inch, LLC. Some users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Lost Photos version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lost Photos version 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lost Photos version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lost Photos version 1.0". The Lost Photos version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Lost Photos version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Lost Photos version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Photos version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.lostphotosapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lost Photos\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lost Photos version 1.0.
8. After removing Lost Photos version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lost Photos version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lost Photos version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Lost Photos version 1.0 by Space Inch, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Lost Photos version 1.0 by Space Inch, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lost Photos version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 23:35:36.447