Lost Head is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Lost Head from your systemDiesel Puppet
. More information on Diesel Puppet can be seen here
. More details about the program Lost Head can be seen at http://www.alawar.com/game/lost-head/
. Usually the Lost Head application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Lost Head directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Lost Head is C:\Program Files\Lost Head\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named LostHead.exe and occupies 8.08 MB (8471552 bytes).
Lost Head is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.36 MB (9811968
bytes) on disk:
- LostHead.exe (8.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about Lost Head version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Lost Head we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Lost Headv1.0
Lost Head is an application marketed by the software company Diesel Puppet. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Lost Head is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Lost Head from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lost Head or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lost Head". If it exists on your system the Lost Head application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lost Head in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Lost Head, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lost Head:
- The software company is: http://www.alawar.com/game/lost-head/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Lost Head\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Lost Head.
8. After uninstalling Lost Head, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Lost Head which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lost Head using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Lost Head by Diesel Puppet from your computer, we are not saying that Lost Head by Diesel Puppet is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lost Head supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:03:54.823