Lords Of The Fallen
Lords Of The Fallen is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Lords Of The Fallen from your systemCI Games
. Additional info about CI Games can be seen here
. Click on http://lordsofthefallen.com
to get more information about Lords Of The Fallen on CI Games's website. The application is often located in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lords Of The Fallen folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Lords Of The Fallen. Lords Of The Fallen's primary file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is named Steam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Lords Of The Fallen. They take an average of 97.96 MB (102714216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- ShadowOfMordor.exe (27.52 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Subnautica.exe (19.67 MB)
- Subnautica32.exe (68.50 KB)
- SubnauticaMonitor.exe (8.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
For more Lords Of The Fallen versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Lords Of The Fallen.Folders left behind when you uninstall Lords Of The Fallen:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Lords Of The Fallen:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Lords Of The Fallen\bin\LordsOfTheFallen.exe.FriendlyAppName
Lords Of The Fallen is an application offered by the software company CI Games. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Lords Of The Fallen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lords Of The Fallen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lords Of The Fallen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lords Of The Fallen". If it is installed on your PC the Lords Of The Fallen app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Lords Of The Fallen in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Lords Of The Fallen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Lords Of The Fallen:
- The web site of the application is: http://lordsofthefallen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Lords Of The Fallen.
8. After uninstalling Lords Of The Fallen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lords Of The Fallen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Lords Of The Fallen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lords Of The Fallen by CI Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Lords Of The Fallen by CI Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Lords Of The Fallen supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:41:37.620