Loomer Cumulus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Loomer Cumulus from your PCLoomer
. More information about Loomer can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Loomer\Cumulus directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Loomer Cumulus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Loomer\Cumulus\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Loomer Cumulus's main file takes about 3.91 MB (4094976 bytes) and is called Cumulus.exe.
The executable files below are part of Loomer Cumulus. They occupy an average of 3.97 MB (4161395
bytes) on disk.
- Cumulus.exe (3.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (64.86 KB)
Loomer Cumulus is a program by the software company Loomer. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Loomer Cumulus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Loomer Cumulus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Loomer Cumulus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Loomer Cumulus". The Loomer Cumulus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Loomer Cumulus in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Loomer Cumulus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Loomer Cumulus.
8. After removing Loomer Cumulus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Loomer Cumulus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Loomer Cumulus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Loomer Cumulus by Loomer from your computer, nor are we saying that Loomer Cumulus by Loomer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Loomer Cumulus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:47:09.217