Long Night 1.00
This page contains complete information on how to remove Long Night 1.00 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Long Night 1.00 from your PCgrand theft auto
. More information on grand theft auto can be found here
. You can read more about about Long Night 1.00 at www.rockstargames.com
. Long Night 1.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\grand theft auto\Long Night directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Long Night 1.00 is C:\Program Files\grand theft auto\Long Night\Uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the Long Night 1.00's main executable file and it takes about 101.70 KB (104138 bytes) on disk.
Long Night 1.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 101.70 KB (104138
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Long Night 1.00.
Long Night 1.00 is an application offered by grand theft auto. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Long Night 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Long Night 1.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Long Night 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Long Night 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Long Night 1.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Long Night 1.00 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Long Night 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Long Night 1.00:
- The software company is: www.rockstargames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\grand theft auto\Long Night\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Long Night 1.00.
8. After removing Long Night 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Long Night 1.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Long Night 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Long Night 1.00 by grand theft auto from your PC, nor are we saying that Long Night 1.00 by grand theft auto is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Long Night 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 10:09:09.400