Logitech-kameraindstillinger is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Logitech-kameraindstillinger from your systemLogitech Europe S.A.
. You can find out more on Logitech Europe S.A. or check for application updates here
. More details about Logitech-kameraindstillinger can be found at http://www.logitech.com/support
. Logitech-kameraindstillinger is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiUCDpp directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiUCDpp\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Logitech-kameraindstillinger. Logitech-kameraindstillinger's main file takes about 101.30 KB (103736 bytes) and is called LogiDPPApp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Logitech-kameraindstillinger. They take 205.24 KB (210162
bytes) on disk.
- LogiDPPApp.exe (101.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (103.93 KB)
This web page is about Logitech-kameraindstillinger version 1.0.568.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Logitech-kameraindstillinger releases:
Logitech-kameraindstillinger is a program released by Logitech Europe S.A.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Logitech-kameraindstillinger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Logitech-kameraindstillinger from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Logitech-kameraindstillinger or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logitech-kameraindstillinger". If it exists on your system the Logitech-kameraindstillinger program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Logitech-kameraindstillinger in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Logitech-kameraindstillinger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Logitech-kameraindstillinger:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.logitech.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LogiShrd\LogiUCDpp\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Logitech-kameraindstillinger.
8. After removing Logitech-kameraindstillinger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Logitech-kameraindstillinger which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logitech-kameraindstillinger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech-kameraindstillinger by Logitech Europe S.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Logitech-kameraindstillinger by Logitech Europe S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Logitech-kameraindstillinger in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 14:26:44.813