Logitech Vid HD
Logitech Vid HD is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Logitech Vid HD from your PCLogitech Inc..
. Further information on Logitech Inc.. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.logitech.com/vid
if you want to read more on Logitech Vid HD on Logitech Inc..'s website. Logitech Vid HD is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Vid HD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Logitech Vid HD's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Vid HD\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called Vid.exe and it has a size of 5.85 MB (6129496 bytes).
Logitech Vid HD contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.77 MB (8143302
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (211.62 KB)
- Vid.exe (5.85 MB)
- LogitechUpdate.exe (1.13 MB)
- LuInstall.exe (261.33 KB)
- LULnchr.exe (333.33 KB)
This page is about Logitech Vid HD version 7.27248
only. Click on the links below for other Logitech Vid HD versions:
Logitech Vid HD has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Vid HD\Vid.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Vid HD\Vid.exe
Logitech Vid HD is a program offered by the software company Logitech Inc... Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Logitech Vid HD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Logitech Vid HD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Logitech Vid HD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Logitech Vid HD". The Logitech Vid HD app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Logitech Vid HD in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Logitech Vid HD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Logitech Vid HD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.logitech.com/vid
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\Vid HD\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Logitech Vid HD.
8. After uninstalling Logitech Vid HD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Logitech Vid HD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Logitech Vid HD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Logitech Vid HD by Logitech Inc.. from your PC, we are not saying that Logitech Vid HD by Logitech Inc.. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Logitech Vid HD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:11:31.017